One of the main causes of ingrown hairs is dead skin cells, which block the pores through which hairs grow. This is why it is very important to exfoliate your skin 1 – 2 days before epilating or after 2 days you had epilated your body.
What Is Exfoliation?
Exfoliating your body is the process of eliminating dead cells from the outer layer of your skin utilizing an exfoliant, which can either be a chemical as well as a physical exfoliant. There are a number of means to physically scrub. The initial includes using a skincare device, such as a sponge, towel or brush, on your skin to displace and also get rid of dead skin cells. The various other method entails making use of a fluid, gel or scrub with granules like microbeads of sugar or coffee to smooth and also refine the skin.
Your skin is regularly repairing as well as changing itself. As a result of this, you can be entrusted layers upon layers of dead skin all over your body. Scrubbing aids free your body of these remaining dead skin cells, exposing much healthier, brighter skin instantly after. Exfoliating your body should become your regular treatment.
While brighter skin is certainly a perk, peeling can in fact help enhance the wellness of your skin also. If your skin is filled with dead cells, your skincare items might not be able to permeate deep into the skin as well as do their work. By eliminating the top-most layer of skin, you’re making it simpler for your topical skin therapies to sink deep below the surface area where they can make a distinction.
If you have acne-prone skin, peeling can assist clean out clogged up pores that typically lead to outbreaks. It can additionally assist in discolor acne scars much faster by increasing skin cell turnover and promoting collagen manufacturing. Exfoliating your body and face should be always gentle and smooth.
Exfoliating Your Face
The first step that you should apply for cleaning your facial skin is to start by using your regular cleanser. After that, take a quarter-size amount of your face scrub and use it onto your face in round motions, avoiding the eye location. Carefully massage therapy the product onto the skin for as long as your details item recommends, usually from 30 secs to a complete min. Then, rinse off with warm water as well as carefully pat your skin with a tidy towel. Follow with your hydrating mask, as well as the face cream.
The best exfoliating tool that I would recommend would be Braun Facial sponge, which comes with Braun Facial Epilator. The facial cleansing brush attachment gently sweeps away make-up and impurities to restore your skin’s natural glow. Dermatologist tested, hundreds of micro-oscillations work 6x more effectively* than a manual wash to cleanse the skin, preparing it to better absorb face cream or serum.
Remember that exfoliating your face should be gentle and just be done about one to three times a week, as scrubbing it too often or also hard may cause micro-tears on your skin’s surface as well as strip your skin’s protective layer. If you have inflammatory acne, rosacea, or hypersensitive skin, ask your dermatologist to determine what exfoliant to use and also exactly how often to use it.
Exfoliating Your Body
Exfoliation exists among the most effective methods to improve your skin’s appearance and tone, and it’s something all of us can do right in your home. However, it’s likewise truly very easy to overdo it by scrubbing frequently or utilizing the wrong technique for your skin kind.
For best results try to scrub about a day before you plan to epilate. You can also exfoliate your skin right before the epilating, but it might leave your skin sensitive, which might cause some irritation and redness.
My choice of the products are usually organic, no synthetic, no paraben products like:
1. Naturals Arabica Coffee Scrub
- PREMIUM ARABICA COFFEE SCRUB – A premium quality arabica coffee scrub for body and face that softens and moisturizes as it scrubs away dirt and dead skin cells.*
- INFUSED WITH COLLAGEN & STEM CELL providing a boost in natural collagen while increasing skin cell longevity. Together these deliver an anti-aging performance you’ve come to expect from M3 Naturals.*
- DETOXIFY YOUR SKIN by drawing out unwanted toxins, dirt, pollution and bacteria from your pores and balancing systemic pH. A great pore minimizer that restores your silky-smooth skin!*
- SKIN BLEMISHES – Our unique blend of ingredients can help to reduce the appearance of acne, blackheads, cellulite, stretch marks and scars!*
- MADE IN USA: M3 Naturals is proud to provide you with natural products made right here in the United States of America.
Refreshing and Exfoliating
Using arabica coffee grounds and dead sea salts, our premium body scrub removes dead cells and provides you a fresher, younger and more moisturized appearance.* Coupled with a potent dose of caffeine, M3 Naturals Arabica Scrub may also support the lightening of scars & blemishes, as well as support skin tightening.*
Natural Formula for Your SkinM3 Naturals Body Scrub includes 100% natural arabica coffee. Watch our premium formula scrub away the dirt and dead skin cells, leaving you with the support you need for softer and optimally moisturized skin.* For the complete effect, we infuse our formula with Collagen and Stem Cells. These widely known, skin-loving ingredients form the ultimate duo for a more refreshed, protective and moisturized foundation.*
Professional Full Body Pampering
M3 Naturals creates clean skin care to improve skin health. That is our mission. We are committed to leading the skin care industry in innovation and we utilize nature’s finest ingredients, backed by science, to deliver professional & spa-quality results. We want to help you be the best version of yourself and that’s why we go above and beyond to create premium formulas. So when you grab your M3 Naturals Arabica Coffee Scrub, know that you are using only the finest ingredients to support that refreshed, more youthful looking skin you deserve!*
2. Brooklyn Botany Arabica Coffee Body Scrub & Face Scrub
- COMBAT CELLULITE NATURALLY: Our Coffee Body Scrub, Facial Scrub, Hand Scrub, and Foot Scrub is great for reducing the appearance of cellulite! Massage our anti cellulite coffee body scrub onto any problem area. It may help reduce the appearance of cellulite. We combine the best quality coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing coconut oil and dead sea salt for an extra exfoliating and moisturizing kick. Use for a better experience than any cellulite cream or cellulite removal cream.
- SPA QUALITY BODY SCRUB, FACIAL SCRUB, FOOT SCRUB, & SKINCARE TREATMENT: Exfoliating your body to remove dead skin gives you a fresher, younger, and moisturized appearance. The coffee grounds in this body scrub are a natural exfoliator that help freshen your skin, and reveal new, healthy skin underneath. Arabica Coffee contains enzymes and acidic properties that help exfoliate and remove dead skin.
- REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING SKIN: This Body Scrub & Face Scrub Exfoliator and Moisturizer can help with aging skin! Our exfoliating and moisturizing Body Scrub is loaded with antioxidants, which help fight the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines. The caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. When applied under and around your eyes, it can help in minimizing the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles under your eyes.
- VERSATILE SKIN CARE FULL BODY SCRUB: This extremely versatile exfoliating and moisturizing scrub can be used as a face scrub, lip scrub, body scrub, hand scrub, foot scrub, and more! Use everywhere on your body to keep your skin smooth and clear! It works as an amazing exfoliator, while not drying out your skin like a lot of other exfoliating products do. It also keeps your skin moisturized and smooth, and it smells amazing!
- 100% NATURAL ARABICA COFFEE BODY SCRUB, FACIAL SCRUB, HAND SCRUB, & FOOT SCRUB: Our Arabica Coffee Body Scrub is made in NY, USA using only the highest quality ingredients. It does not contain alcohol, parabens, or sulfates. It is All-Natural, Vegan, and Cruelty Free.
3. 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter
- CELLULITE ENEMY: We combine best quality of organic coffee grounds with moisturizing, skin-soothing organic coconut oil and dead sea salt for an extra exfoliating kick. By massaging our organic anti cellulite coffee body scrub onto any problem area, it may help in reduction of the appearance of cellulite.It is a better experience than any cellulite cream.
- LOADED WITH ANTI-OXIDANTS: Our Coffee Body Scrub is loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight the appearance of premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines. When applied under and around the eyes, it can help in minimizing the appearance of puffy eyes as caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. It may also help lightens the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- 100% NATURAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB & ACNE TREATMENT SKINCARE: Exfoliate your skin improves circulation & help remove residual dirt, giving you a fresher, younger, more moisturized appearance. Coffee grounds in this scrub acts as a mechanical exfoliate that helps to scrub away dead skin to reveal the new, healthy skin underneath and as a chemical exfoliater removing skin cells with enzymes or acidic properties.
- CACAO COCONUT SHEA BUTTER SUGAR FACIAL SCRUBS FORMULA: This high caffeine formula specializes in targeting stretch marks & Spider veins while boosting your skins anti-oxidants. The caffeine in a coffee scrub may also help in reducing the appearance of varicose veins. This dead sea salt body scrub also helps to lighten the scars and tighten the skin.
- 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 10 oz. with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter : Order Now and get Professional Results and Full-On Pampering Without Straining Your Budget.
Anti-Cellulite Scrub: Caffeine is the one of the enemy of Cellulite and is an important ingredient in all cellulite cream.
Our Coffee Scrub may help with premature skin aging appearances.
Anti-Acne Treatment & Skincare: Coffee grounds and dead sea salts may helps to remove dead cells thus giving you a fresher, younger, more moisturized appearance.
Lightens Scars: Caffeine in a coffee scrub may help to lighten the scars and tighten the skin.
Our emulsified formula is made using high quality, all natural gourmet coffee, which softens skin as it scrubs away dirt and dead skin cells. This formula also contains the favorite skin-loving Coconut Oil, Olive oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil making this aromatic exfoliating scrub a luxurious staple in any skin care regime.