After you epilated your skin and you ready to forget about it, the last thing you probably want to do is to focus on your skincare. Unfortunately, not taking a few minutes on post-epilation skincare might lead to ingrown hair, infection, or dryness. Few steps that you should do after epilation are very important, especially when you are first starting out and not sure exactly how your skin will react to epilation. After epilating your skin, you should prevent infection, ingrown hair, and soothe inflammation. There are many ways to follow, so let’s go through it and you can decide what’s best for you and your skin.
Soothing your Skin
Finally, after epilation, you might have some skin redness, irritation, swelling, or other signs of inflammation. If you just have some redness and irritation, you don’t really need to do anything. It is absolutely normal and will go away on its own. However, if you are experiencing pain, swelling, an allergic reaction, or another inflammatory response from the body, you can follow some steps and resources to calm your skin and facilitate recovery.
Cold Compress will definitely help reduce irritation after applying for 20 minutes. You can use the icepack as well, however, you should avoid straight contact with the skin.
This is a great solution to soothe your irritated skin after epilation. It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory.
- ✅ #1 HIGHEST QUALITY – to ensure freshness, our Aloe is proudly grown here in Southern Texas, in USDA (OTCO) certified fields.
- ✅ HARVESTED FOR US – from real FRESHLY CUT Aloe leaves, not powder – making it one of the purest and strongest on the market. For that reason please test on less sensitive areas first to make sure no reactions occur (BEFORE YOU APPLY TO YOUR FACE).
- ✅ THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with Seven Minerals Aloe Gel is striking. Thanks to 100% natural thickener Seaweed Extract (instead of Xanthan or Carbomer), it absorbs rapidly with no sticky residue – leaving your skin smooth and silky.
- ✅ DISCOVER NATURE’S MIRACLE PLANT – Soothe your sunburn, treat your cuts, clear up your rashes, take the sting out of bites, heal scalpp itchiness and dandruff, remove cellulite, calm your shaving burn and more!
- ✅ REPAIR & SOOTHE YOUR SKIN DAILY – Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a clear, slightly thinner gel – an excellent daily treatment for face, skin & hair. Regular use soothes the skin leaving it soft and supple with a healthy glow
Soothing, Natural Healing
Because our Aloe Gel is packed with 200 active compounds, the benefits are limitless!
- Moisturize and hydrate skin
- Soften and repair dry, cracked skin
- Improve wrinkles, blemishes and acne
- Soothe skin irritation, itches, and rashes
- Relieve burns, and manage after sun care
- Nourish, and improve the quality of nails
- Condition hair, reduce frizz and dandruff
- Soothe blisters, and treat athletes foot
- Get relief from eczema and psoriasis
- Great solution for irritation after epilation
- Great as a natural aftershave
- Promote fast hair growth
You’ll love how fast it absorbs with no residue. Because it’s so delicious your cells drink it all up!
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva’s all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging
If you got a small inflated bumps or rush you should apply a Cortison cream, which will help to heal fast.
So ladies, there are lots of options to moisturize the skin after epilation and I assure you, you will get a silky skin!